From the windswept Desert d’Agafay to the winding pink-walled medina and fragrant Palmeraie, Marrakech is a seductive destination that truly has it all: glamour, romance, history, adventure and eternal allure. This spring, you can join Indagare’s Elise Bronzo for an in-depth exploration of the country’s many delights, from its enchanting gardens and architecture to its ancient cultures and cuisine. You will also visit extraordinary landmarks—including the famous Villa Oasis and the souks—and meet with local tastemakers in their oh-so-stylish hideaways.
Plus: Combine this trip with our-back-to-back experience in Tangier.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing and testing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as entry/exit requirements for Morocco, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
Itinerary highlights include:
- Gainspecial access to the Villa Oasis and explore the former private retreat of Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé, as well as the adjacent Majorelle Garden, a masterpiece of botanical design (and one of Marrakech’s most beautiful and significant landmarks), and the Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
- Enjoy architecture- and history-focused touring with expert guides in the famous pink-walled medina of Marrakech, a true feast for the senses.
- Get inside the Marrakech art and design scene with special tours and meetings with local creatives at such venues as Jardin Rouge and the Beldi Country Club.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Morocco with shopping in the souks, a tagine cooking class and an excursion into the entrancing Desert d’Agafay for a camel trek, a Berber feast and musical performances.
- Relax at La Mamounia, one of Marrakech’s finest, most historic and most lavish luxury hotels. Connect with fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over group meals at top addresses like Jnane Tamsna, Villa des Orangers and Riad El Fenn.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions to Tangier, the Atlas Mountains, Dar Ahlam or beyond. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by one of our senior team members and our most trusted local partners, and you’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenMay 5 – 10, 2022
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Style Mavens , Intellectuals