- Vogue’s Nicole Kliest features Indagare intel in her guide to exploring as a solo traveler. Read the article.
The Best Places in the World to Travel Solo
February 10, 2024, Vogue
- Frommer’s highlights Indagare founder Melissa Biggs Bradley and her career pivot from Town & Country editor to travel advisor.
Meet Four Leading Travel Advisors Who Used to Be Travel Journalists
January 18, 2024, Frommer’s
- Good Morning America highlights Indagare as it explores the rising trend of menopause retreats. See the full video.
A look into menopause retreats
December 28, 2023, Good Morning America
- The Hollywood Reporter asks Indagare CEO & founder Melissa Biggs Bradley for insight into ski news around the world this winter.
What’s New on the Slopes: This Winter’s Best Luxury Hotels in Hollywood-Loved Ski Spots
December 16, 2023, The Hollywood Reporter
- Garrett Wilkerson, public affairs chief at the U.S. Embassy in Nepal includes Sirius XM’s Passport to Everywhere with Melissa Biggs Bradley as a...
My podcast picks: Garrett Wilkerson
October 18, 2023, The Kathmandu Post
- Yahoo!’s Rafael Peña discusses the growing popularity of menopause retreats as one of the wellness industry’s latest evolutions, highlighting Indagare’s upcoming Indagare Journey.
Menopause Retreats Revolutionize the World of Wellness Travel
September 27, 2023, Yahoo!
- Body + Soul looks into the growing interest in menopause-themed travel, highlighting Indagare’s Insider Journey.
What Are Menopause Retreats and Why Are They on the Rise?
September 5, 2023, Body + Soul
- Travel Weekly features insights from Indagare founder Melissa Biggs Bradley on the shift of embracing slower, more sustainable travel.
The Sustainability Argument for Slow Travel
September 5, 2023, Travel Weekly
- The New York Times features Indagare and founder Melissa Biggs Bradley in an article about the rise of menopause-themed travel, highlighting an upcoming...
Latest in Wellness Travel: The Menopause Retreat
September 4, 2023, New York Times
- Indagare founder Melissa Biggs Bradley joins Travel Weekly’s podcast, Trade Secrets, to discuss Indagare’s ongoing sustainability efforts and the push to end “fast...
As a travel advisor, how do I encourage my clients to travel more sustainably?
August 28, 2023, Travel Weekly
- The Wall Street Journal’s Jen Murphy taps Indagare and Melissa Biggs Bradley for examples of the growing trend of gifting luxury travel experiences...
The Gift for a Postpandemic Era: Over-the-Top Travel
August 26, 2023, Wall Street Journal
- For the fifth time, Indagare is named on Inc.’s list of the 5,000 fastest growing companies in the United States.
Inc. 5000 2023 Meet the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
August 8, 2023, Inc.
Book as a Guest
You are about to check room availability as a guest. If you would like to take advantage of our member rates and benefits, please join Indagare now.
Book as a Member
Sign in to be able to book the best rates and amenities available only to Indagare members. If you do not see the special Indagare plus rates, contact our Bookings Team.
Book as a Member
Submitting this form constitutes acceptance of our