3229 NW Pittock Dr.
Built in 1909, this 46-room, French Renaissance–style home is one of Portland’s most beautiful architectural landmarks. The century-old château provides a glimpse of life in the early 20th century, and is filled with antiques and family artifacts from the original owners, Henry and Georgina Pittock. Set in the hills above downtown Portland and connected to Forest Park by a hiking trail, the beautiful estate offers panoramic views of the city and Mount Hood.
Written by Emma Pierce