Central, design-oriented, intimate
Piazza Pasquino 69 39-06-6880-1085 www.g-rough.com
Show Map What's Nearby: Hotels Restaurants Shops Sights
At a Glance
Sister hotel to Venice’s Palazzina G, this boutique hotel in central Rome is composed exclusively of suites and is located a stone’s throw from Piazza Navona.
- The ground floor cocktail bar
- Italian design pieces by Giò Ponti and others
- The intimate size of the hotel
Opened in early 2015 by hoteliers Emanuele Garosci and Gabriele Salini, G-Rough is among a new crop of design-oriented boutique hotels to hit Rome recently. The property offers 10 suites spread across 5 floors of a 16th century building on the edge Piazza Pasquino. The rooms–all suites–face either onto the square or and internal garden and each is decorated with art and design pieces, which evoke the feeling of a contemporary Venetian residence (a nod to the hotel’s sister property Palazzina G in Venice). Each floor is inspired by the work of a different Italian designer, including Giò Ponti and Ico Parisi.
Who Should Stay
Travelers who want to be in the middle of it all, but desire a retreat that embraces design and understated luxury.
- Katie Parla
Indagare Plus Amenities
- welcome drink + F&B voucher for the value of EUR80.00
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Upgraded Room Category on Availability at Check-In
- Late Check-Out on Availability
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access