Leave the winter doldrums behind on this sunny retreat to one of America’s most iconic and soulful wellness spas, in the desert surrounding the Catalina Mountains. Founded in 1995, Miraval Arizona set the standard for health, fitness and fun in a luxury setting. Now, you can enjoy total rejuvenation and relaxation—and head into the spring with a refreshed perspective—when you join this special seasonal getaway, featuring private air transportation and exclusive perks and upgrades like a $525 resort credit and “Just Cook for Me” experience in Miraval’s Life in Balance Culinary Kitchen.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing and testing guidelines, and remaining as low-contact as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, as well as domestic travel guidelines, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
Itinerary highlights include:
- Escape to sunshine and space with three nights’ accommodations in a Dreamcatcher Room at Miraval Arizona, Tucson, and enjoy seamless, stress-free transportation to the property with a private, round-trip flight in an Aero Air Charter (departing from Pensacola, Florida) with eight seats.
- Reset and reenergize with daily complimentary and guided activities on property, including unlimited participation in select yoga, fitness and meditation classes; hiking and access to challenge courses; and wellness lectures with Miraval Specialists—plus: pursue your goals and interests through Miraval Arizona’s full array of fitness, wellness, adventure, spa and culinary programs with a $625 resort credit.
- Access a complimentary one-year Indagare Tier 3 Membership ($395 value), including access to a library of online travel content (live virtual travel experiences, hundreds of curated hotel and restaurant reviews and weekly travel intel and inspiration) as well as exclusive travel perks and more.
- Enjoy special on-property perks including: complimentary daily breakfast, lunch and dinner; a “Just Cook for Me” experience in Miraval’s Life in Balance Culinary Kitchen, created in partnership with Williams Sonoma; roundtrip airport transfers; and room category upgrade(s), subject to availability upon check-in.
- Consult with Indagare’s expert team to navigate a safe and seamless travel experience—and to plan a pre- or post-trip extension in the American Southwest or beyond.
WhenMay 14 - 17, 2021
Length4 days / 3 nights
Type of TravelerSoul Searchers , Ultimate Indulgers