Examine new ways of navigating midlife and be guided, inspired and supported by the extraordinary team behind Modern Elder Academy on this regenerative retreat—with Indagare founder Melissa Biggs Bradley and a small group from Indagare—at a private beachside enclave on Baja’s Punta Lobos. Through dynamic daily workshops and a curriculum designed by hospitality entrepreneur and bestselling author Chip Conley (Wisdom @Work: The Making of a Modern Elder), you’ll learn how to refocus your priorities, face your fears and identify personal strengths and skills. Take part in energizing activities such as hiking, yoga, surfing and swimming with wildlife at Espiritu Santo, and join a transformative global movement dedicated to long-life learning and reshaping an authentic narrative for the life you seek.
Plus, hear from Modern Elder Academy founder Chip Conley on his philosophies and insights on aging, as well as the experiential curriculums, workshops and wellness retreats at the MEA campus on this episode of Passport to Everywhere.
Limited availability. This program is for both men and women from the Indagare community. Register early to avoid missing this special experience. A spot on this trip may be reserved with a 50% non-refundable deposit, with the balance to be paid in full by May 30, 2024.
What to Expect
Whether you’re transitioning in your career, looking to reset or renew your purpose or embrace new challenges as you head into the “second half,” Finding Your Flow in Midlife & Beyond includes:
- Daily mindfulness sessions and workshops with MEA experts to help crystallize self-transformation, make space for personal growth and renewed development and enable intellectual and spiritual exploration.
- Bespoke activities such as hiking along the cliffs of Punta Lobos; a visit with a shaman; a regenerative farm experience at Baja Sage; daily yoga and massages; and sound baths on-site with a resident mindfulness expert. Additional options: surfing school; spending a day at Espiritu Santo swimming with sea lions or whale sharks; afternoon Dance Folklorico experience in the original theater in Todos Santos; or a dance detox that allows you to drop into a therapeutic flow state.
- Stay at the serene, luxurious MEA campus located on Baja’s beautiful Punta Lobos. Similar to a spa retreat, guests stay in their own rooms and have access to several pools, a yoga studio, library as well as nooks and terraces and bougainvillea-filled grounds for reflecting; there are set mealtimes as well as farm-to-table dinners together on-property.
- Belong to the MEA Community and stay connected (and supported), through regular group calls and chats with other members even after you head home.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate the travel experience—and plan custom trip extensions.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For any questions, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WhenNovember 3 – 9, 2024
Length7 days / 6 nights