Curated by Vogue editors and Indagare Founder Melissa Biggs Bradley, this trip will dive into the innovative creativity and dramatic glamour of Italy’s fashion capital. You’ll be invited behind the scenes to meet Milan’s most influential designers and tastemakers, as you tour cutting-edge ateliers and iconic houses, as well as contemporary art galleries and trending boutiques (with plenty of time for shopping). Along the way, you’ll get a taste of the cuisine and history that makes this city so unique and explore some of the area’s magnificent villas and private addresses—after all, the real Milan lies behind closed doors.
Be the first to find out when new itineraries are released by clicking here.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner once again with Vogue—the first and last word in fashion—to give you unmatched access to Milan. We’re partnering for the second annual installment of this exclusive experience, which sold out (twice) in 2022! You won’t want to miss it.
Highlights of this five-night itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Go behind-the-scenes at legendary Italian fashion houses, where you will explore their archives and ateliers and meet with designers and muses—and discover the secrets of Italian craftsmanship—in the company of Indagare founder & CEO Melissa Biggs Bradley and Indagare vice president of sales Elise Bronzo.
- Experience a private tours of the Armani/Silos Museum and Fondazione Prada, two of the finest art and fashion collections in Europe.
- Immerse yourself in Milanese history and culture with tours of top monuments like Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper and a hands-on cooking class at La Cucina Italiana cooking school.
- Connect with iconic designers, fellow fashion lovers and industry influencers over cocktail receptions and meals at stylish private venues and top restaurants.
- Shop and explore in a global fashion capital, in the company of Vogue editors.
- Stay at Hotel Principe di Savoia, the historic grande dame property centrally located on the Piazza della Repubblica—and one of Indagare’s favorites, as well as the top pick of many fashion editors and designers.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team—perhaps to Rome, Venice, Paris or beyond.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience. Plus: You’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Want to learn more? Click here to see highlights from our summer 2019 Insider Journey to Rome with Vogue.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For any questions, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
WhenOctober 22 – 27, 2023
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerStyle Mavens , Art Lovers , Ultimate Indulgers