From the stunning Georgian architecture of Dublin to the pastoral towns of the interior, Ireland is as varied as it is striking, offering history and literary heritage, gourmet cuisine and spectacular castle hotels and gardens. Curated and hosted by Rachel Gaffney, the founder of Irish lifestyle and travel brand Rachel Gaffney’s Real Ireland, this itinerary will reveal new sides to this charming country—whether it is a first- or fifth-time visit—with exclusive tours and visits, as Rachel shares her colorful home city of Cork, Limerick and Dublin.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner with Rachel Gaffney to give you unmatched access to Ireland. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Explore Ireland’s most vibrant cities—Cork, Limerick and Dublin—which are steeped in history and buzzing with creativity in equal measure. Here, host Rachel Gaffney will introduce you to local insiders and open doors to her favorite monuments, boutiques and more.
- Dive into the world of modern Irish gastronomy in Ireland’s foodie region, with meals at top restaurants and an immersive tasting tour of locally-sourced ingredients in Cork’s famous English Market.
- Experience Ireland’s rich literary and artistic heritage with an evening of live music at a traditional village pub and a bonfire with a seanchaí, or traditional Gaelic storyteller.
- Enjoy private tours of historic gardens and country estates, followed by a botanical cocktail-making class and a flower-arranging workshop with two of the world’s premier floral designers: Emily Thompson, who has designed for the White House, and Shane Connolly, who designed for the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- Soak in the beauty of the Irish countryside while staying at the wonderful Hayfield Manor and Glin Castle—where you can enjoy picnics, garden walks, falconry, horseback riding, visits to the Irish National Stud and more. At Glin Castle, you will be specially welcomed by the property’s owners, Catherine FitzGerald, whose family has occupied the castle for centuries, and her husband, the English actor Dominic West.
- Explore bustling Dublin with a former Condé Nast food and lifestyle editor who will open up exclusive access to galleries and more—then, relax at the Indagare-adored Merrion Hotel.
- Connect with fellow travelers over cocktail receptions and dinner parties in unique locations, including a tasting in a wine cave and a festive Masked Dinner.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team to other regions of Ireland—including County Clare and County Kerry—or beyond.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
Length7 days / 6 nights
Type of TravelerIntellectuals , Foodies , Art Lovers