Paris’ unique arrondissements contain the secrets of its eternal allure—and this Insider Journey provides immersive entrée into the City of Light’s most iconic and vibrant neighborhoods and addresses. With the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art and your dedicated guide, history and horticulture expert Amy Kupec Larue, you’ll gain special insight into the foundations—and innovations—of this ever-evolving, ever-inspiring city. Highlights include receptions and meals at private residences with local tastemakers; dinner on the Seine aboard a private yacht; historical tours of Île de la Cité and the Marais; invitations to secret gardens, galleries and restaurants; and visits to the Chateau de Bagatelle, Bibliothèque Richelieu, the Bourse de Commerce and beyond.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner once again with the ICAA to give you unmatched access to Paris. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Explore the neighborhoods at the core of Paris’ founding, including the historic Île de la Cité, Île Saint-Louis and the Marais, from an insider’s perspective, with your Indagare and Institute of Classical Architecture & Art hosts. Architecture and design visits will include Hotel de Lauzun, the National Archives, the Pinault Collection at the Bourse de Commerce, the Bibliothèque Richelieu and more.
- Tour with history and horticulture expert Amy Kupec Larue, who will provide unique context and access to the City of Light’s green spaces—places that have bloomed in beauty (and historical intrigue) for centuries—as well as historical sites like the newly renovated Château de Bagatelle, Hôtel de la Marine and the Châtelet theaters.
- Meet local designers, architects, collectors and tastemakers during special-access visits and cocktail receptions and meals at fabulous private residences and galleries.
- Enjoy a private evening cruise by yacht down the River Seine to admire Paris’ most iconic monuments at night.
- Relax at Le Meurice, a grande dame hotel offering a fabulous location overlooking the Tuileries gardens and old-world Parisian elegance with a modern flourish.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert team will help you navigate a safe and responsible travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by our most trusted local partners, and you’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
* Please note that the trip price does not include a required $500 donation, per person, to support the ICAA and its programs, to be made directly to the ICAA.
* Please note that the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art requires proof of full vaccination (with booster if eligible) against Covid-19 to participate in this trip.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenSeptember 8 – 12, 2022
Length5 days / 4 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Intellectuals , Style Mavens