Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Villa Feltrinelli'" Displaying 10 of 19335 Results
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Encompassing the Adriatic and Ionian coasts, in the heel of Italy, Puglia is one of the country’s most unspoiled—and unexplored—regions.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland, Austria showcases a host of different influences.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
With lunar-like landscapes, deep glacial lakes and spectacular glaciers, Patagonia looks like something out of a dream.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
With views of the Swiss Alps and Lake Geneva, Lausanne has long been a favorite summer weekend or vacation destination thanks to its idyllic landscape and relaxed vibe.
An Indagare member, Lesley M. M. Blume, recently traveled to Barcelona and San Sebastian. Below, she shares some tips on where to stay and eat in Spain: “Thank you again...
UPDATE: THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED On its own 17-acre island behind the Giudecca, the San Clemente Palace occupies a former 17th-century monastery and is a great, more laid-back and...
Vibe: Elegant, opulent, spacious. At a Glance: Favored by executives, this five-star hotel offers very sizable rooms and modern amenities in more traditionally decorated surroundings Review: This opulent five-star hotel...
Search By Keyword
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos,...
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.