Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Parallel 23'" Displaying 10 of 6360 Results
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
The fine-dining restaurant of the Regent Palms may not have the beachside setting of Anacaona, but if you can score a table in the pretty courtyard for a special night...
Everyone refers to it simply as “the Palms,” but the Regent hotel company played an important role in bringing this once tired resort to five-star glory. The property reopened in...
Tiffany Schauer founded Our Children’s Earth (OCE) to help protect the environment by enforcing the Clean Air Act. As the organization’s Executive Director, she has led the attack on polluters...
Every evening around dusk, one of the white-suited waiters at Le Sirenuse climbs on a small ladder to light the countless votives that are suspended from wrought-iron chandeliers shaped like...
This photogenic spa at the Regent Palms hotel has fourteen treatment rooms in freestanding wooden cabanas that line a long reflecting pool—a perfectly peaceful enclave for relaxing and reading after...
David Collins, the designer behind such hot spots as Nobu, used the Langham hotel’s classical proportions to add major drama to dining at the hotel’s excellent restaurant, Roux at the...
Search By Keyword
Family vacation can be equal parts learning and leisure when...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.