Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Inn at Shelburne Farms'" Displaying 10 of 8843 Results
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
With lunar-like landscapes, deep glacial lakes and spectacular glaciers, Patagonia looks like something out of a dream.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
With views of the Swiss Alps and Lake Geneva, Lausanne has long been a favorite summer weekend or vacation destination thanks to its idyllic landscape and relaxed vibe.
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
An easy getaway for East Coasters, the city of brotherly love has historic sites, some great museums and a burgeoning food scene.
On the last day of our visit to Shelburne Farms, a historic estate in Vermont, my young son, Andrew, and I decided to take a walk along the shore of...
The six-million-acre Adirondack Park may be the unspoiled gem of the Northeast, but it has long suffered from a dearth of high-end hotels. For many years, there were really only...
An Indagare member recently traveled to London with her two young children and wanted them to experience all the highlights of the capital in one weekend. London is not designed...
Another solid option is the Chateaux at Silver Lake. Equally comfortable but a little less convenient to the ski school, it’s located at Silver Lake, which is midway up the...
From L. J., New York “In January I was invited, along with my two children, to join another family on their friend’s sailboat. We were to sail on a 72’...
Set right on the edge of the river, Le Café du Monde models itself on the great bistros of Paris such as La Coupole and yet when you are seated...
Search By Keyword
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian...
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
José Ignacio has been compared to Montauk of thirty years...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.