Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Inn at Shelburne Farms'" Displaying 10 of 5911 Results
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
With lunar-like landscapes, deep glacial lakes and spectacular glaciers, Patagonia looks like something out of a dream.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
On the last day of our visit to Shelburne Farms, a historic estate in Vermont, my young son, Andrew, and I decided to take a walk along the shore of...
Marie-France Cohen, founder of this well-known brand, has set the standard for fine French children’s clothes around the world. Many lucky children have, soon after birth, donned her onesies with...
The last time I was in Provence, my husband had just finished graduate school and we decided to rent a farmhouse in the Luberon before he launched into a demanding...
Africa has long inspired intrepid travelers but recently, families have discovered it can be an excellent destination to explore with children aswell. One Indagare family visited Kenya, Tanzania and Egypt...
You Asked: We will be visiting family in Vienna with our three children and want to spend four extra days exploring the surrounding countryside and castles. Where would you recommend?...
For Easter break I took my three children aged 15, 14 and 9 to Mexico from London where we live. First we flew from wild Miami (there was a DJ...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.