Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Dome at State Tower'" Displaying 10 of 21742 Results
Places with a history of overlapping cultures tend to be especially rich destinations—and perhaps, none more so than Istanbul.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Auckland has quietly transformed into a sophisticated metropolis with a distinctive Kiwi vibe.
Sophisticated living combined with a refreshingly laid-back California attitude in a drop-dead gorgeous landscape.
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
The city is teeming with refreshing new energy, and is a destination infused with a French joie de vivre.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
With views of the Swiss Alps and Lake Geneva, Lausanne has long been a favorite summer weekend or vacation destination thanks to its idyllic landscape and relaxed vibe.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
This South American city is imbued with sophistication, generous hospitality and a lust for life.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
Mexico's stunning Baja Peninsula, once prized for its fishing by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, now draws Hollywood A-listers with its trinity of extraordinary resorts.
With one third of all the world's antiquities and the only seven wonder of the world remaining, Egypt is a must in a lifetime visit.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
With lunar-like landscapes, deep glacial lakes and spectacular glaciers, Patagonia looks like something out of a dream.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
The three bars on top of the State Tower—Distil, Sky and Ocean 52—may be overpriced and their ambience a bit too-cool-for-school, but their views are so spectacular that a cocktail...
Skip the restaurant of the recently opened the Long Table and reserve a leather sofa on the terrace for cocktails instead. Located on the twenty-fifth floor of a residential building,...
The soaring Tour Montparnasse is often bemoaned as an eyesore, but the skyscraper undeniably offers some of the best views over Paris. There’s really no better way to take in...
Celebrating summer in the city is all about finding the right al fresco spaces, whether high in the sky or hidden away in the garden. In this two-part installment of...
When the UK’s low-cost airlines introduced routes to Italy’s Bari and Brindisi in Puglia, it seemed like the death knell was sounded for the country’s previously undiscovered heel. Undiscovered is,...
Vibe: Romantic, contemporary, centrally located At a Glance: The sleek Continentale hotel sits directly across the street from the Gallery Hotel Arts with its Sky Bar that boasts views over...
Most people come to Ramses for the scene, not the food. A hit with the city’s in crowd, the Philippe Starck–designed bar/restaurant/club feels a good deal chicer and sexier than...
When you first step from the courtyard into the historic main house of Twin Farms, you begin to understand the allure of this intimate, and much-lauded, Vermont hotel. With its...
The location of the Shangri-La, opened in December 2010, is the hotel’s biggest pro and con at the same time. The property sits on the Right Bank in the 16th...
Search By Keyword
José Ignacio has been compared to Montauk of thirty years...
For students of history and students of life, it’s moving...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.