Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Face Bar'" Displaying 10 of 7330 Results
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly coming into its own.
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is considered one of the world’s most beautiful winter destinations.
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has gorgeous white beaches and clear, warm seas.
The laid-back Western resort has some of America's most stunning landscapes, which draw dare-devil skiers in the winter and nature enthusiasts in the summer.
This tiny old mining town enjoys a big setting, framed by the soaring San Juan Mountains, and draws skiers in the winter and outdoor enthusiasts during the summer.
Marco Polo once reportedly described Hangzhou, south of Shanghai, as “without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
Chiang Mai means “a million rice field kingdom,” and those who travel beyond the city to the lush outlying province understand its meaning.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
The South of France most storied region was one of the world's first summer resort areas thanks to its gorgeous seaside setting.
As a winter destination, comparisons to other North American ski resorts are simply beside the point: Whistler, British Columbia, is in a class of its own.
This special bar-restaurant complex, sister of Face in Shanghai and Beijing, is housed in the heart of a complex of beautifully restored traditional Thai buildings. Even though its only a...
Skip the restaurant of the recently opened the Long Table and reserve a leather sofa on the terrace for cocktails instead. Located on the twenty-fifth floor of a residential building,...
Jenna Davey-Burns, an Australian expat (and frequent volunteer for the Lotus Flower Foundation) recommends this innovative restaurant complex, located in two retro houses built in the 1950s: “If you are...
Technically, the bar at the Metropolitan hotel is a “members only” hot spot, but you can call ahead and get yourself on the list. There are comfy leather-chaise seating groups,...
This small street, off Sukhumvit, the main thoroughfare, has become a popular destination for diners eager to try street food. Its rows of small stands sell everything from spicy seafood...
The founder of the Lotus Flower Foundation, which battles child prostitution and child trafficking, shares her best-loved places in the Thai capital. Favorite hotel: The Oriental, because of its history...
The three bars on top of the State Tower—Distil, Sky and Ocean 52—may be overpriced and their ambience a bit too-cool-for-school, but their views are so spectacular that a cocktail...
Search By Keyword
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
In recent years, Dallas has emerged as a vibrant, fast-growing...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.