Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Bamboo Bar'" Displaying 10 of 3469 Results
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
You all but expect to come across Joseph Conrad or Graham Greene nursing a whiskey at the venerable, but fun, Bamboo Bar in the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, which features leopard-...
For travelers who prefer their hotels with a soul and plenty of history, there’s only one option in Bangkok: the Mandarin Oriental, still referred to by many simply as the...
Vibe: Old-fashioned, understated, elegant, intimate. At a Glance: Unlike The Charles and the Vier Jahreszeiten, the Mandarin doesn’t try to be contemporary, opting instead for understated, elegant interiors. Review: With...
This wonderful Knightsbridge institution, with its views of Hyde Park, was taken over by the Mandarin Oriental group in 2000. Mandarin brought its Asian standards to bear on the service,...
The decor may feel Asian, but the views of sparkling Biscayne Bay lets visitors know just where they are. And the hotel makes the most of these vistas—every room has...
This 99-room hotel, a former 14th-century monastery on the Malá Strana side of the river, received much praise for its sensitive renovation when it opened in 2006. While some guest...
The transformation of Columbus Circle from a roundabout bordered by a dingy meeting hall to a high-end shopping and cultural hub owes a lot to the hotel that anchors one...
The Mandarin Oriental, across the river from the hotel, is situated in an antique Thai house and offers myriad treatments, including packages of up to three days of pampering. There’s...
The Mandarin Oriental opened its Parisian property on the corner of Rue St-Honoré and the Place Vendôme, right in the heart of the city’s best shopping. The eight-story building, boasts...
The Mandarin Oriental was the first San Francisco hotel to be built within an office high-rise, a setting that once seemed odd and now seems almost de rigueur. Its 158...
Search By Keyword
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia...
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.