Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Bamboo Bar'" Displaying 10 of 4085 Results
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly coming into its own.
Thailand’s third-largest island (roughly the size of Martha’s Vineyard) has gorgeous white beaches and clear, warm seas.
Chiang Mai means “a million rice field kingdom,” and those who travel beyond the city to the lush outlying province understand its meaning.
You all but expect to come across Joseph Conrad or Graham Greene nursing a whiskey at the venerable, but fun, Bamboo Bar in the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, which features leopard-...
You half expect white gloves and pearls to be mandatory for high tea at the Mandarin Oriental’s Authors’ Lounge, a lovely spot to refuel in the afternoon. Cucumber sandwiches, homemade...
For travelers who prefer their hotels with a soul and plenty of history, there’s only one option in Bangkok: the Mandarin Oriental, still referred to by many simply as the...
Vibe: Old World rooms, New World crowd At a Glance: Housed in a historic building originally constructed as an exclusive Edwardian gentleman’s club, the Mandarin Oriental now welcomes equally powerful...
The decor may feel Asian, but the views of sparkling Biscayne Bay lets visitors know just where they are. And the hotel makes the most of these vistas—every room has...
Vibe: Chic design, central location, oasis At a Glance: Exemplifying the top-notch luxury and comfort one expects from the Mandarin chain, the 98-room Barcelona location mixes Catalan-chic with subtle Asian...
Vibe: Old-fashioned, understated, elegant, intimate. At a Glance: Unlike The Charles and the Vier Jahreszeiten, the Mandarin doesn’t try to be contemporary, opting instead for understated, elegant interiors. Review: With...
This 99-room hotel, a former 14th-century monastery on the Malá Strana side of the river, received much praise for its sensitive renovation when it opened in 2006. While some guest...
Having a lengthy, relaxed weekend brunch at one of the five-stars is a big deal in Bangkok. Those with the best settings include Aqua, in the courtyard of the Four...
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.