Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Anacaona'" Displaying 10 of 19463 Results
Discover the best beach hideaways in the area that Brazilians call "the land of happiness."
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
The Dutch capital is the kind of city where you'll have the most fun blending into the local scene, by exploring on foot, bike and boat.
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has more to offer than the annual, world-renowned Tefaf Art Fair.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs, shimmering turquoise coves and fine beaches.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
Opened in 1993, the Grace Bay Club is considered the first hotel to introduce five-star luxury to this pretty stretch of powdery beach. Set on eleven acres of beachfront, this...
Anacaona, main restauarnt at Grace Bay Club, is, inexplicably, the only beachfront restaurant on Grace Bay Beach, making it one of the prime places for a romantic dinner. Diners are...
This small hotel with twenty-eight suites doesn’t have the charm or amenities of a Grace Bay Club or Regent Palms, but it does have one thing both luxury resorts can...
With dramatic black-glass Baccarat chandeliers, a 90-foot-long bar made of black marble sunken lounge with lots of daybeds and mood lighting, the recently renovated Lounge and Infiniti Bar area at...
Everyone refers to it simply as “the Palms,” but the Regent hotel company played an important role in bringing this once tired resort to five-star glory. The property reopened in...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.