Book My Trip
1) How do I book?
Making an inquiry is easy: contact our booking department. An Indagare travel specialist will be in touch with you shortly. You may also call our office at 212-988-2611.
2) Is there a fee? Do I have to be a member of Indagare?
There is no fee for booking, but you must be an Indagare member. (Learn more by reading about the Indagare Advantage and/or a Letter from Our Founder. For details on membership: Join now.) Our booking service is open to all levels of membership.
3) Do you get better rates than I can find myself?
Indagare has discounted rates and/or special amenities at hundreds of hotels and resorts around the world. Our partner hotels often extend special packages and offers to our members that are not available to the general public. Read more about Indagare Benefits by going to My Benefits. If you have a Platinum or Centurion card, we will check the rates for those as well and book you through AmEx if they have a better deal.
4) What is an Indagare Journey?
From a long weekend in Paris to a honeymoon in South Africa, an Indagare Journey includes a customized itinerary complete with hotel bookings, private touring arrangements with Indagare-approved guides, personalized restaurant recommendations and logistical advice. You will work closely with an Indagare Travel Specialist, who creates a bespoke journey tailored to your preferences and tastes.
Elite membership includes one (1) Indagare Journey
Connoisseur membership includes three (3) Indagare Journeys
Every journey includes two (2) hours of consultation and research. Additional trip planning is available at $250 per hour. Concierge services (restaurant reservations, itinerary coordination, spa appointments and the like) are available at $100 per hour.
5) Can you help me with my trip if I’ve already booked my hotel?
We understand that members often join when they are in the middle of planning a trip and already have hotel reservations in place. For your first trip with Indagare, we’re happy to provide the Indagare Journey benefits without handling the hotel bookings. On future trips, however, the Indagare Travel Specialists are only available for bespoke itinerary design when Indagare is also booking the hotels.
We have designed our bookings department to help our members secure the best deal available. There is no fee for booking, and we have preferred rates and amenities at luxury hotels around the world. For instance, we are a Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Resorts, so all of our members receive special amenities such as complimentary breakfast, room upgrades, spa credits and VIP treatment at any of their hotels. These rates and amenities are only available if you book through Indagare; however if you have made any of your reservations directly with the properties, sometimes we can transfer the reservation and you can still enjoy the benefits.
6) Do you book flights?
Indagare does not book flights, but we have a dedicated airline specialist who can handle your flight arrangements.
7) Is your office open 24 hours?
Our offices are open standard business hours (Monday-Friday, 9-6 EST) but we are reachable by email outside of those hours. If you need assistance after hours, our team is reachable by email.
Search By Keyword
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto...
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.